£21,000 + Uncapped Commission
Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham
Is Recruitment Consultancy for You?
If you’re ambitious, proactive and looking to work in a fast-paced environment where you are rewarded for the work you put in and promotion are based on success and not tenure, then Recruitment Consultancy is for you. We are looking for outgoing and motivated recent graduates who are target driven and interested in securing a full time Recruitment Consultant position.
Like a Challenge?
Recruitment is a challenging and dynamic career with a lot of variation and rewards. No two days are the same, you will be building relationships with new candidates and clients every day, both face to face and over the phone. You will work alongside senior consultants who are passionate about their job, in a fun and supportive environment.
No career rewards as much and as early on as recruitment. New Graduate Recruitment Consultants can easily earn over £45k in their first year and comfortably over £80K by their third year.
Our clients offer outstanding uncapped commission scheme with realistic and achievable targets. Recruitment rewards hard work, dedication and resilience. Those who work the hardest, put the most time in and keep going when the job gets tough, earn by far the most money and progress quicker. Driven Recruitment Consultants can become Managing Consultants within 4 years earning four times what a Graduate Recruitment Consultant does in basic salary alone.
Our clients offer great training systems to ensure you will have the confidence and skill to achieve to your targets and take advantage of the uncapped commission and other benefits. We have clients in a wide variety of industries so if you have an interest in finance or the legal world or a passion for digital media or technology let us know.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process – negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer.
In order to succeed and thrive as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need to be:
- Hard-working, ambitious and an extremely pro-active individual
- A personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
- A Strong work ethic and resilience
- A 2.1 or above from a Russell Group University.
If you’re looking for a job in sales or a career in recruitment with the chance to learn from industry leaders as well as the chance make thousands in uncapped commission, then APPLY NOW to be a Graduate Recruitment Consultant and we can help you through the whole process.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.