Graduate Recruitment Consultant£30-35k
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will involve:
- sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- conducting face-to-face meetings with the clients, pitching and tendering for new business
- assessing candidates’ experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- developing your own personal brand and reputation.
An ideal candidate will have:
- a 2:2 or above, ideally in a humanities or business discipline
- a bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- the ability to build long lasting relationships
- a strong work-ethic
- the ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations.
Benefits of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant include:
- regular social events and company trips
- mobile phone and laptop
- ride-to-work scheme.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023