Health/Real Estate • London
Graduate Recruitment Consultant£30-35k
Our client is a Central London based Recruitment Consultancy covering the areas of finance, IT, HR, procurement, housing, engineering, construction, the NHS, government and project management. The firm has offices around the UK and are currently looking for driven, outgoing, hardworking Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their team and lead them into the next phase of growth.
If you’re confident, motivated and enjoy building lasting business relationships, then this job could be for you. You will be taught consultative sales methodologies, and given in-depth industry training. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team behind unprecedented growth in the above sectors, placing both junior- and senior-level candidates.
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant will involve:
- sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- conducting face-to-face meetings with the clients, pitching and tendering for new business
- assessing candidates’ experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- developing your own personal brand and reputation.
An ideal candidate will have:
- a 2:2 or above, ideally in a humanities or business discipline
- a bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- the ability to build long lasting relationships
- a strong work-ethic
- the ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations.
Benefits of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant include:
- regular social events and company trips
- mobile phone and laptop
- ride-to-work scheme.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- FintechLondon/Stockholm£55k OTE
- Legal TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Location Intellige...Madrid£35k
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
Executive search and Recruitment
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon