German Speaking SDR£35k + £15k
As our client continues to grow, they are looking for a German-speaking Sales Development Representative to become an integral part of their team. This exciting opportunity is aimed at building positive relationships with prospective customers within the healthcare industry (DACH), whilst working closely with the sales team.
The company are looking to speak with ambitious and organised professionals, aiming to develop their career within SaaS sales. You will be connecting with healthcare professionals daily by phone, email and other mediums, with the aim to create new opportunities for the sales team.
- Working with a data set to qualify, prospect & create opportunities for the sales team
- Identifying & contacting target clients (doctors, clinics, & hospitals)
- Utilising top-of-the-range sales tools to boost productivity
- Exceed monthly qualified meetings attended target and daily KPIs
- Working closely with the sales team to optimise pipeline creation
- Weekly 1 to 1’s with your team lead to discuss areas of improvement
- Monthly growth discussion with the Global Head of Sales Development.
- Up to two years’ experience in sales is preferred but not required
- A native or native-level German speaker with business proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications
- A self-starter who also works well within a within a wider team
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Hybrid working model
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Private health plan
- Progression opportunities
- Culture of wellbeing & self-development
- Social events
- Team outings and sports activities
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness support line and resource centre
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023