SDR Manager£90k OTE
Our client is looking for a high performing SDR manager to take their excellent SDR team to new heights.
As SDR manager you will be initially managing a small team. You will coach them on prospecting and messaging while reporting on both individual and team performance metrics. Your work will be supported by the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to execute top of funnel campaigns, delivering feedback to drive continuous improvement. The ideal candidate for this role has previously worked as an SDR manager at a high-growth SaaS software company. We seek candidates broadly knowledgeable in sales development techniques, their implementation and relevant tooling. Your goal is to keep SDR operations smooth, and their motivation high.
- At least twelve months’ experience in SDR management
- Track record of driving team enablement and quota attainment
- Familiarity with a modern sales technology stack
- A curious, scientific mind
- Fluency in English
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Week-long company retreats
- New hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally
- Central office with standing desks and 4K monitors
- Unlimited coffee, tea, snacks, and other refreshments
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023