SDR Manager£90k OTE
Our client is looking for a high performing SDR manager to take their excellent SDR team to new heights.
As SDR manager you will be initially managing a small team. You will coach them on prospecting and messaging while reporting on both individual and team performance metrics. Your work will be supported the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to execute top of funnel campaigns, delivering feedback to drive continuous improvement. The ideal candidate for this role has previously worked as an SDR manager at a high-growth SaaS software company. We seek candidates broadly knowledgeable in sales development techniques, their implementation and relevant tooling. V7, being an automation company, strives for a highly efficient sales funnel. Your goal is to keep SDR operations smooth, and their motivation high. V7 is experiencing hypergrowth in a young market, this is an opportunity to join a career defining organization.
- At least twelve months’ experience in SDR management
- Track record of driving team enablement and quota attainment
- Familiarity with a modern sales technology stack
- A curious, scientific mind
- Fluency in English
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Week-long company
- New hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally
- Central office with standing desks and 4K monitors
- Unlimited coffee, tea, snacks, and other refreshments
Posted: 07 September 2022