Nordic Speaking SDR£55k OTE
Our business development team is at the forefront of the sales process, driving growth across our field sales organization and supporting our account executives by sourcing net new deals. Sales development representatives don’t just cold call and send out standardized emails—they are experts in the subscription economy and know how to connect with the right prospects. With the partnership of our marketing team, BDRs are equipped with C-level messaging to help cut through the noise and generate interest from some of the most innovative and transformational companies in the world. There’s no better way to grow your sales career than by mastering the sale of a complex product across multiple industries and to different functions within the executive team.
- Complete in-depth onboarding and sales training
- Maintain expert knowledge of the company’s messaging, products, and services with their unique sales approach
- Generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates from other departments to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research and develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, etc.
- Outbound prospecting to companies via cold calls, email, marketing campaigns, social selling, etc.
- Conduct high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in target accounts
- Exceed monthly/quarterly quotas
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results.
- Must be fluent in a Nordic language
- Interest in a career in Sales or Sales Leadership
- Knowledge of business processes, roles, and organizational structure
- Ability to work in a high-energy, collaborative sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
Different perspectives, experiences, and contributions matter: everyone counts. Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
They encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Posted: 07 September 2022
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- FintechLondon/Stockholm£55k OTE
- Legal TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Location Intellige...Madrid£35k
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon