Sales Development Associate£34k + £12k
You will be expected to:
- generate new business globally with weekly KPI targets
- make inbound and outbound cold calls, emails and online demos
- establish new contacts and relationships with potential clients
- manage sales to existing clients
- understand and deliver metrics and analytics.
Ideal candidates are able to:
- work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- speak and write in fluent business English
- work both independently and in a team
- present themselves professionally in-person, by email and on the phone
- work hard, motivate themselves and be confident.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022