Business Development Representative£33k + £12K
Our client’s mission is to transform the business phone industry. Their platform easily integrates with other tools, giving their users the necessary context to deliver superior service.
They are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales. The role involves researching companies, organizing outbound sales campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending them to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
- Working within the sales team side-by-side with an Account Executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closing business
- Researching relevant sales targets and gathering key lead information
- Making outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads
- Understanding the business and the buying cycle of the leads
- Highlighting the company’s value proposition to raise curiosity and interest
- Booking demos and meetings
- Documenting daily activities
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle
- Representing the companywith integrity and professionalism.
- Professional level of English
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage large quantities of information at a time)
- Enthusiasm with the readiness to innovate and make an impact
- Positivity, ambition, and commitment.
- Competitive environment
- Modern offices with free food and drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the start-up ecosystem
- Competitive package
- Yearly team trips to exotic locations.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023