Graduate Recruitment Scheme£30-45k
With offices in London and New York, UK-based consultants are eligible to apply for relocation after their second year of employment.
Why choose this opportunity?
- Substantial training ‒ the first three months of your career are dedicated to learning about recruitment consultancy with an experienced onsite trainer
- Privately-owned and Partner-run company ‒ our client hires people who want to kickstart their career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant: the future leaders of their business.
- Competitive but friendly ‒ every recruitment consultant works to their own targets and gets their own commission, but teamwork is also a big part of the job
What skills should you have?
- Drive, ambition, resilience and motivation
- A good understanding of the business world
- A full degree (preferably a 2:1, however all grades considered)
- Great interpersonal skills ‒ able to build long term relationships
- Right to work in the UK
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022