Business Development Representative£40k + £15k
Business Development Representative – London
Please Note: You only need to apply to one role as you will automatically be considered for all other relevant roles.
A venture-backed technology company whose mission is to simplify contracts. Since their launch a few years ago, they have managed to assemble a talented and diverse team of legal, software, and machine-learning engineers to build the next generation of contracting tools.
Our client creates ground-breaking products that are transforming legal teams. Their work brings together the best talent in engineering, product, AI and the law. They want to build technology that changes the way companies all over the world do deals.
Specifically, they aim to build a new, structured way for businesses to make and agree contracts by replacing the outdated Microsoft Word default with a browser-based, visual contract building application that will empower anyone to create a world class contract.
This is a chance to help a generational company make its mark on the legal industry. You will work as a core part of the Sales team helping promote our managed services offering to the world’s leading in-house legal teams.
As a BDR, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through outbound prospecting via social media, email, and other channels
- Respond to, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Manage the early stages of the sales pipeline
- Schedule meetings, product demonstrations and present product information to customers
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and legal and product team members to ensure the company’s marketing sales materials are accurate and compelling
- Ensure the successful follow through of sales cycles by supporting maintenance of the company’s CRM and reporting tools
- Help prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects
- Competitive salary (between £30-40k plus bonus, depending on experience)
- Meaningful equity in the business
- Continuous learning and development
- Flexible working (home office)
- Desk customisation budget
How to apply:
Just submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch! Please note, we will automatically consider you amongst all relevant roles too to find your perfect fit!
Take a look at our other available opportunities by clicking here.
Want to stay in the loop?
Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to hear about our new job opportunities!
At Timberseed, we’re committed to your success. Our dedicated team will support and guide you through every step of the recruitment process. From refining your CV to preparing you for interviews, we’re here to help you showcase your raw talent and qualities effectively.
- Financial ServicesLondon£45k OTE