Business Development Representative£35k
With an exceptionally diverse team of over one hundred people spread across the world, our client is changing the way companies analyze location data – making it simpler to. Redefining its category, the company has had a recent phase of rapid growth providing a compelling alternative to legacy GIS software.
To continue their growth in enterprise, they are looking for a high-energy, creative, and curious Business Development Representative. This individual would report to our Sales Development Lead, as well as working closely with our Account Executives team.
As an SDR you will:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships with strategic accounts, using outbound and inbound tactics to identify new opportunities
- Use our sales toolbox to drive opportunity creation
- Learn and be curious about our customer’s business problems
- Invest time attending webinars, listening to podcasts, reading industry reports, and following industry influencers who help you understand our prospects better
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans in line with our Account Based Marketing strategy
- Preparing for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
An BDR is:
- Energetic and positive
- Curious about technology and business
- Determined to get the job done
- Creative and proactive in daily tasks
- Diligent and good at multitasking in a fast paced environment
- A critical thinker, fast learner and very capable of internalizing information
- Assertive –likable, but not afraid to ask for what you want
- Coachable – no matter your experience level.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A desire to pursue a career in tech and SaaS sales
- Prior lead generation experience or cold-calling experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Employee stock options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Growth prospects
Why is this different from other BDR roles?
- You won’t just set up meetings for Account Executives, you’ll act as a consultant qualifying opportunities with senior stakeholders at market leading brands
- Our client’s BDRs have gone on to become Account Executives or Customer Success Managers and they strongly believe their team is a talent factory for the rest of the company
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023