Business Development Representative£35k
With an exceptionally diverse team of over one hundred people spread across the world, our client is changing the way companies analyze location data – making it simpler to. Redefining its category, the company has had a recent phase of rapid growth providing a compelling alternative to legacy GIS software.
To continue their growth in enterprise, they are looking for a high-energy, creative, and curious Business Development Representative. This individual would report to our Sales Development Lead, as well as working closely with our Account Executives team.
As an SDR you will:
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships with strategic accounts, using outbound and inbound tactics to identify new opportunities
- Use our sales toolbox to drive opportunity creation
- Learn and be curious about our customer’s business problems, whether it’s geo-marketing for CPG firms or supply chain optimization for last mile delivery players
- Invest time attending webinars, listening to podcasts, reading industry reports, and following industry influencers who help you understand our prospects better
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans in line with our Account Based Marketing strategy, co-ordinating with our Account Executives to qualify opportunities; preparing for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
An BDR is:
- Energetic and positive
- Curious about technology and business
- Determined to get the job done
- Creative and proactive in daily tasks
- Diligent and good at multitasking in a fast paced environment
- A critical thinker, fast learner and very capable of internalizing information
- Assertive –likable, but not afraid to ask for what you want
- Coachable – no matter your experience level.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A desire to pursue a career in tech and SaaS sales
- Prior lead generation experience or cold-calling experience is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Competitive, results-based compensation
- Employee stock options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Growth prospects
Why is this different from other BDR roles?
- You won’t just set up meetings for Account Executives, you’ll act as a consultant qualifying opportunities with senior stakeholders at market leading brands
- Our client’s BDRs have gone on to become Account Executives or Customer Success Managers and they strongly believe their team is a talent factory for the rest of the company
Posted: 07 September 2022