Our client is an executive search firm and leadership consultancy, specialized in board, C-level, and senior executive search. They identify, assess, and attract diverse candidates to shape their clients’ companies: taking ownership of their recruitment needs and working closely with them over the long-term. Their team specializes in business and professional services, consumer, energy, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, industrial, private equity, social impact, and technology industries. With multiple offices across the world, they have delivered work in over 40 countries.
- Previously experience in a research, insight, or analytics department, ideally in a professional services firm
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to prioritize projects and get things done in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly inquisitive with a strong analytical mind
- Keen eye for detail while seeing the big picture
- Commercial awareness
- Solid communication skills, including confident presentation skills
- Great interpersonal and teamworking skills; collaborative and positive in all interactions
- Comfortable using data analytics tools, platforms and coding languages (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, analytics, marketing, data science, or relevant field (preferred).
As a member of the Insights team, your mission is to collect, produce and analyze market intelligence and data, turning it into actionable insights. These insights will guide activities related to the firm’s business development, marketing, and strategic initiatives.
The job also covers a range of tasks – all prioritized for the day. This may include compiling research about sectors, companies, investors, portfolios, and executives, or supporting the creation of data-driven white papers and market research reports.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Volunteer time off
- Equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Please Note: You only need to apply to one role as we will automatically consider you for all other relevant roles.
- Financial ServicesLondon£45k OTE