DACH Business Development Rep€42k + €18k
Our client is a growing tech scale-up who aim to help people work better. They believe that employees and businesses deserve to focus on the aspects of work that make a difference; that’s why they have special software which dramatically improves the functionality of everyday computer programs, so that users can get on with the work that matters! They are looking for determined, energetic people to join their Sales team as a Business Development Associate.
Our client values excellence, trust, and overall employee satisfaction. They provide a comprehensive onboarding program, as well as time spent at head office. In your day-to-day, you can expect to be given real responsibility in directly driving our success, and the autonomy to always explore new and better ways to do your job.
Not knowing what to expect can be an unnecessarily stressful experience. That’s why our client provides full transparency in terms of career progression and role requirements from Day 1.
With employee satisfaction as a company value, they support a healthy work-life balance. Hybrid work is available, giving you the flexibility to manage your time more easily, whilst remaining focused and dedicated to the job.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the Sales team to seek out new business opportunities and start meaningful conversations with potential clients, with the objective of aiding the sales team in doubling revenues over the coming 18 months.
The era of mindless cold calling is over. You’ll leverage smart strategies and channels to deliver high-impact results.
- Researching companies, sectors, and markets to optimise our prospection approach
- Identifying and contacting future key clients
- Working with our Marketing team to define and implement intelligent outbound campaigns
- Securing initial meetings with senior executives and create new business opportunities
- Looking for opportunities to innovate and optimize prospection activities
- Shadowing senior salespeople throughout the entire client journey
- Developing the necessary client and relationship management skills to progress in your career
- Gaining insight into the process of scaling-up a B2B tech company
- Minimum 2:1 or equivalent degree from a top-tier university or business school
- Entrepreneurial, determined and goal-driven attitude
- Intelligent, analytical, and curious mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in sales, business development, partnerships, or marketing
- Familiarity with financial and professional services
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Home-office set-up budget
- Professional development fund
- Sports membership
- Monthly travelcard
- Fast recruitment decision-making process
- Trips abroad annual company retreats
- Regular office events and opportunities for personal development
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Friendly, warm atmosphere
Posted: 07 September 2022