Finance Recruitment Consultant£35-40k
The role of a Recruitment Consultant includes:
- sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- assessing candidates’ experience, and arranging and managing their interview process
- guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process
- managing the offer process – including negotiating salaries and pay rates.
An ideal recruitment consultant will have:
- a 2:1 degree or above
- a commercial mindset
- a passionate and motivated approach
- an interest in the Financial Services and/or Technology sectors
- team-working skills
- good written and verbal communication skills.
Recruitment Consultants who hit their targets will also gain access to perks such as company holidays, sporting events and fine dining.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022