Tech • London
Finance Recruitment Consultant£35-40k
My client is a recruitment firm specialising in strategy, change and CxO roles within the Financial Services and Technology industries. Consistent growth and an expanding client base has quickly allowed it to become an industry leader with an ever-growing reputation.
Recruitment Consultants receive specialist training, learning from the best recruitment instructors in the country as well as getting hands-on experience.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant includes:
- sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- assessing candidates’ experience, and arranging and managing their interview process
- guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process
- managing the offer process – including negotiating salaries and pay rates.
An ideal recruitment consultant will have:
- a 2:1 degree or above
- a commercial mindset
- a passionate and motivated approach
- an interest in the Financial Services and/or Technology sectors
- team-working skills
- good written and verbal communication skills.
Successful Recruitment Consultants can earn an impressive amount of money through our client’s uncapped commission system. In your first year alone you can earn £35,000, and over £60,000 by your third year.
Recruitment Consultants who hit their targets will also gain access to perks such as company holidays, sporting events and fine dining.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- FintechLondon/Stockholm£55k OTE
- Legal TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Location Intellige...Madrid£35k
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
Executive search and Recruitment
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon