Deal Advisory Researcher£35k
The Deal Advisory team supports the company’s private equity client base on several ‘pre-deal’ assignments which sit outside of the definition of traditional executive search.
The team assists clients in four areas:
- facilitating direct access to management teams, creating opportunities for clients to create angles, pre-empt processes, or qualify conviction
- the company’s extensive network and research abilities enables them to arrange exclusive access to the most valuable target company and competitor alumni
- proprietary leadership analysis software enables an arms-length assessment of management team capability during due diligence
- the identification of and introduction to potential ‘buy-in’ C-suite and Chair candidates / mapping of available talent pool prior to deal closing – enabling the fast implementation of value creation plans.
The Deal Advisory Researcher will be a key member of the team with a broad range of responsibilities, collaborating with team members across the full spectrum of mandates. This will include (among other tasks):
- identifying, contacting, interviewing, and selecting business leaders to connect them to our clients
- the creation of high-quality documentation to capture and collate our insights from research
- regular engagement with senior members, co-ordinating and delivering updates on projects and discussing other upcoming situations.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Additional days off
- Gym memberships.
- Exceptional research skills
- Intellectually agile
- A hard worker
- Strong written and oral communication
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023