Deal Advisory Researcher£35k
The Deal Advisory team supports the company’s private equity client base on several ‘pre-deal’ assignments which sit outside of the definition of traditional executive search.
The team assists clients in four areas:
- facilitating direct access to management teams, creating opportunities for clients to create angles, pre-empt processes, or qualify conviction
- the company’s extensive network and research abilities enables them to arrange exclusive access to the most valuable target company and competitor alumni
- proprietary leadership analysis software enables an arms-length assessment of management team capability during due diligence
- the identification of and introduction to potential ‘buy-in’ C-suite and Chair candidates / mapping of available talent pool prior to deal closing – enabling the fast implementation of value creation plans.
The Deal Advisory Researcher will be a key member of the team with a broad range of responsibilities, collaborating with team members across the full spectrum of mandates. This will include (among other tasks):
- identifying, contacting, interviewing, and selecting business leaders to connect them to our clients
- the creation of high-quality documentation to capture and collate our insights from research
- regular engagement with senior members, co-ordinating and delivering updates on projects and discussing other upcoming situations.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance
- Additional days off
- Gym memberships.
- Exceptional research skills
- Intellectually agile
- A hard worker
- Strong written and oral communication.
Posted: 09 September 2022