Junior Recruitment Consultant£30-35k
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will be:
- identifying new candidates using the company database and LinkedIn
- approaching and screening new candidates
- assisting with social media, event organising and PR communications
- posting adverts on job websites and LinkedIn
- building your knowledge of the recruitment industry, professional practices and the wider market.
An ideal candidate has:
- a 2:1 or above degree
- an outgoing personality
- a strong work-ethic
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023