Financial Services • London
Finance Executive Search Researcher – Graduate£30-35k
Executive Search is the graduate opportunity that you may not have heard of before.
Our client specialises in placing executives in top tier financial companies in the UK.
If you are a motivated recent graduate who is interested in a research-based role, read on. Researchers work closely with business leaders in a dynamic team environment, allowing them to build a deep understanding of the client’s world. In less than a year you’ll progress to being a consultant.
As a Graduate Researcher, you’ll:
- conduct extensive and detailed research into clients and the wider market
- arrange interviews with candidates
- guide candidates during their job search
- source new candidates
- stay up to date with the latest market developments
- research potential job leads.
The ideal Graduate Researcher is:
- research driven
- an excellent communicator
- a high achiever, both academically and personally.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- HR TechLondon£60k OTE
- Marketing TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Fashion-techLondon/Berlin£45k OTE
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
Executive search and Recruitment
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon