Finance Executive Search Researcher – Graduate£30-35k
If you are a motivated recent graduate who is interested in a research-based role, read on. Researchers work closely with business leaders in a dynamic team environment, allowing them to build a deep understanding of the client’s world. In less than a year you’ll progress to being a consultant.
As a Graduate Researcher, you’ll:
- conduct extensive and detailed research into clients and the wider market
- arrange interviews with candidates
- guide candidates during their job search
- source new candidates
- stay up to date with the latest market developments
- research potential job leads.
The ideal Graduate Researcher is:
- research driven
- an excellent communicator
- a high achiever, both academically and personally.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022