Graduate Researcher – Investment Banking
£28k + Bonus
London, Executive Search
Our client is looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their Executive Search firm that focuses on the Investment market. They work with a huge range of clients from some of the largest global institutional investors, down to start-ups with a just a small number of employees. They have placed a number of Chief Investment Officers all across Europe in the past year.
They are looking for a Graduate Researcher to join their small team in London, who will work on their projects across Europe. As a Researcher in this team you will working alongside their most senior and experienced staff, in there friendly and collaborative working environment.
As a Graduate Researcher you will:
- Identify target candidates through desktop research and speaking to their network of contacts in person and over the phone.
- Support senior researchers and consultants in sourcing for live roles.
- Attend client meetings and networking events.
- Take the lead on producing all search updates, candidate lists and candidate reports.
- With the Partner, make judgements on which candidates to shortlist.
- Make sure all candidates are regularly updated with search progress, arranging interviews and managing the interview process.
As a Graduate Researcher you can expect benefits such as:
- A fantastic commission structure
- Great training programme
- Annual bonuses
- Dinners, frequent socials and Friday drinks.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process – negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer.
For this role as a Graduate Researcher you will have:
- Excellent research skills and the ability to carry out extensive and detailed research into clients, candidate and the wider market.
- An interest in Finance and Investment.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the self-confidence to express your opinion to senior member of the team as well as top level candidates.
- Self-motivation and the drive to hit targets.
- The resilience to face numerous challenges and to keep going if things do not go as planned.
We are looking for keen Researchers with a 2:1 or above, with no professional experience needed. This is a great opportunity for highly driven researchers with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply now.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.