Our client is one of the top headhunting Executive Search boutique firms in Europe, dedicated to the Professional & Technology Services industry. The company thrives based on its excellent value proposition for clients, offering the same quality service as a SHREK firm, with the pace, flexibility, results-focus, and market-specialization of a boutique. They offer executive search, interim management, and resourcing services to their clients.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of Executive Search mandates on high-earning roles
- Execution and direction of research
- Setting search strategy
- Candidate interviews and assessment
- Documentation and shortlist presentation
- Candidate and client preparation
- Offer negotiation
- Relationship management, networking and BD
- Creating new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Mentoring and guidance of more junior delivery resources.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in Executive Search or recruitment services
- Able to manage a demanding search load and balance multiple projects
- Innovative and resourceful in finding solutions
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Comfortable and competent using technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Focus on team achievement, not just individual ones
- Highly ambitious and career-motivated
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Please Note: You only need to apply to one role as we will automatically consider you for all other relevant roles.
- Financial ServicesLondon£45k OTE