Our client is one of the top headhunting Executive Search boutique firms in Europe, dedicated to the Professional & Technology Services industry. The company thrives based on its excellent value proposition for clients, offering the same quality service as a SHREK firm, with the pace, flexibility, results-focus, and market-specialization of a boutique. They offer executive search, interim management, and resourcing services to their clients.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery of Executive Search mandates on high-earning roles
- Execution and direction of research
- Setting search strategy
- Candidate interviews and assessment
- Documentation and shortlist presentation
- Candidate and client preparation
- Offer negotiation
- Relationship management, networking and BD
- Creating new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Mentoring and guidance of more junior delivery resources.
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in Executive Search or recruitment services
- Able to manage a demanding search load and balance multiple projects
- Innovative and resourceful in finding solutions
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Comfortable and competent using technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Focus on team achievement, not just individual ones
- Highly ambitious and career-motivated.
Posted: 09 September 2022