Executive Search Researcher
£30k + bonuses
Our client is a leading Executive Search firm that specialises in placing mid to senior management in the top financial and legal companies in the country and have started to expand in to Europe. Our client is looking for a tenacious Graduate Researcher to join their team to further strengthen their organisation and work alongside their experienced consultants. A Successful Graduate Researcher will have the chance to join their fast track programme, which could see a Researcher become a 360 Executive Search Consultant within in a year.
Our client is very proud of their Fast Track programme. Their goal is to ensure that their employees fulfil their potential and with the outstanding training and support you will receive, highly capable Graduate Researchers can become Search Consultants in less than a year. Researchers work in an exciting team culture, working closely with business leaders, allowing Graduate Researchers to build a deep understanding of the business and the financial sector.
The ideal candidate to be a Graduate Search Researcher will be:
- Research driven with the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally, you will need to communicate your research to your team as well as liaise with candidate that will having varying professional levels.
- Motivated and ambitious as with hard work you can be progress quickly.
- A high achieve both academically and personally.
The role of a Graduate Researcher consists of:
- Conducting extensive and detailed research into clients as well as the wider market
- Manage the posting of adverts and ensure they are of the highest quality.
- Arrange candidate interview and guiding candidate through the process
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the market and researching potential job leads.
We are looking for keen Researchers with a 2:1 or above, and no professional experience needed. This is a great opportunity for highly driven researcher with a keen eye for detail and great communication skills. Apply now.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.