Account Manager£60k OTE
Our client is a cloud-based people management solution offering a way for employees to show their true colours and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive Account Manager with great interpersonal skills as well as a strong bias towards excellent client service. You will be analytical and have great organisational skills. Experience in account management and customer service in a tech/SaaS-based business is necessary.
- Building and executing account-specific relationship frameworks including regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Managing a portfolio of accounts focusing on renewals and up-sell conversations
- Working closely with our customers with the drive to help them change their workplace and achieving their business goals
- Becoming a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplaces
- Collaborating with our Product, Development, Marketing and Sales teams
- Protecting existing revenue streams
- Identifying opportunities and potential risks
- Assessing client health and developing strategies to mitigate churn
- Meeting net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning and execution
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, strategic account planning and promote internal advocacy.
You’ll be great for this role if you have:
- At least two years of SaaS Account Management or CSM experience,
- Experience working in a B2B (client-facing) role
- A passion to learn the products’ functionalities, and a tech-savvy attitude
- Experience in accurately forecasting and hitting revenue targets
- A desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and the desire to succeed
- Executive project management skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across the C-suite
- Experience working with Salesforce and web-based technologies
- An HR or HRM background
- Proficiency in German would be an advantage
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023