Sales Development Representative£35k + £15k
During your first year, you’ll:
- research companies, sectors and markets to optimise the company’s approach
- work closely with the senior business development team to develop strategies for key accounts, industries and locations
- implement intelligent campaigns
- identify and target future key clients and contacts
- secure initial meetings with senior executives and create new business opportunities
- look for opportunities to innovate and optimise lead generation.
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- a 2:1 degree or above from a top-tier university or business school
- experience in sales, business development, partnerships, or marketing
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- familiarity with financial and professional services.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022