Business Development Associate£45k OTE
Our client now services tens of thousands of brands and over a quarter of a million retailers in over one hundred countries, processing over one billion dollars in wholesale transaction volume every month.
As a BDA, you will impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and taking rejection in your stride, all with the support of experienced managers. Our client has focuses on optimization and welcoming new ideas to improve our lead generation process.
- driving the growth of our customer base
- handling a pipeline of leads over the phone and by email
- proactively offering suggestions on new markets and potential targets
- strategizing on marketing campaigns for outreach based on trends
- pitching the company’s platform with a thorough technical and thematic understanding of how it works
- working closely with the Global Sales team to ensure that the company generates a strong pipeline of potential deals
Key Candidate Qualities
- A captivating communicator – you have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- An evangelist – you believe in the product and can sell it authentically
- A self-starter – you find process in ambiguity and strive to over deliver on all responsibilities
- A creative thinker – you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns
- A driven winner – you understand that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A competitor – you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate.
- Over six months of previous customer-facing sales/client experience ideally within the one of the technology, fashion, or retail industries
- Experience with cold outbound prospecting
- A genuine interest in the retail and fashion industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to quickly build rapport
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- An ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Fluency in written and verbal German
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our worldwide teams
- Regular social events
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023