Account Manager£40k + £15k
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In the role, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including the Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our Sales Team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or other relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree.
- Pension Plans
- Home Office flexibility
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023