Talent acquisition careers
In-house talent acquisition is a critical role that’s fundamental to ongoing business success
What is Talent acquisition?
Talent acquisition is an in-house function within all types of organisations. Specialists in this area are responsible for setting and managing the internal hiring strategy for their business.
Talent acquisition is a long-term goal, especially as a company scales, and critical to future successes. It is an ongoing process for a business, constantly identifying and attracting the right talent.
What are the core responsibilities?
- Setting marketing strategies (mostly through social networking) to market internal opportunities and attract new talent
- Actively sourcing potential candidates, using tools such as LinkedIn and CV databases
- Approaching prospective candidates about internal opportunities
- Qualifying candidates through meetings and/or phone calls
- Managing candidates through the interview process to onboarding
- Working closely with senior internal stakeholders on hiring strategies
- Collaborating with third-party agency partners for additional hiring support
Why should I consider Talent acquisition?
- You’ll directly influence the hiring strategy of the business, being part of its success
- You’ll work closely with senior internal stakeholders, being given lots of responsibility from day one
- You’ll support multiple sectors of the business, recruiting for different functions
- You’ll directly see the results of your work, and the impact this makes to internal departments and your colleagues
- You’ll be the face of the business to every person who joins
What can I expect to earn?
Depending on your experience, starting salaries range from £35,000–£75,000 plus a bonus.
Many of our clients also offer share-option schemes.