Talent Acquisition Coordinator
London – Events Industry
Our client provides staff for the most exciting and sought-after events across Europe. This is a very exciting time to join as they continue to grow.
As a Talent Coordinator your fundamental responsibility will be to fulfil the clients booking needs, which will in turn drive business growth and brand awareness.
Your work will include a variety of tasks from interviewing and acquiring candidates to staff induction and general client admin. To exceed within the Talent Coordinator role, you will be a self-starter with the drive to surpass expectations.
Your time will predominantly be spent in the office, although travelling to client’s event sites to get an idea of their requirements will take place. This is a perfect role to kick start a career within the events industry.
Whilst this is an entry level role, previous sales experience will be an advantage.
- A degree, although this is not essential.
- A passion for the recruitment industry.
- You will be confident, resilient and be comfortable with communicating with clients on the phone.
As a Talent Coordinator you can expect benefits such as:
- £24K base Salary plus fantastic benefits.
- Excellent in-house perks, such as private healthcare, access to a gym memberships and regular team social events.
- The chance to get a foot into the events and recruitment industry, where you will be supported and trained to excel and progress.
This is a great opportunity. Apply now.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.