Fintech • London/Remote
Talent Acquisition Advisor£50-60k
From travel money to transfers, and from currency hedging to expense management, our client is focused on making it easy for customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, they are committed to delivering value to customers through the combination of advanced payment technology and personal expert service.
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will be responsible for sourcing and placing great talent across the group. You will ensure the candidate experience is seamless, supporting hiring managers by providing end-to-end support from approval to onboarding. You will drive recruitment and acquisition of talent across all areas including Customer Services, Engineering, Sales & Dealing, Finance, Compliance, Marketing, Product, Design and more. As well as being accountable for the talent acquisition strategy, you will be a valued member of the team, supporting them when required to ensure delivery of a first-class service.
- using your experience and knowledge of acquisition strategies to succeed in sourcing and placing talent within an increasingly challenging talent pool
- supporting hiring managers with differing levels of experience
- coping with the volatile recruitment environment and maintaining a high standard of service
- driving the acquisition strategy, anticipating future needs – ensuring you stay ahead of the game and thinking of innovative ways to continue to attract future talent
- being the first point of contact for all recruitment and talent acquisition needs
- creating and managing all job adverts internally and externally
- supporting hiring managers: screening, interviewing, selecting, collating and providing feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- sourcing, attracting and identifying talent and suitability for the role
- working with third parties and agencies where appropriate
- conducting regular profiling and salary benchmarking, taking our employee value proposition into consideration
- generating meaningful MI using acquisition metrics
- forecasting and anticipating future needs and strategies to ensure you have the right people in the right place at the right time.
- ideally a minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in recruitment – in-house or as a consultant
- GCSE qualified and above
- self-motivation with the confidence and ability to make decisions
- able to tailor communication to engage your audience
- organisational attitude with good time management
- confident in Microsoft Office
- desire to develop and use efficient processes and systems
- flexible approach to work
- working under pressure, meeting deadlines and using initiative
- attention to detail
- previous experience in the Finance/FinTech industries is preferable.
Where possible our client offers the opportunity to work flexibly, balancing remote and office work, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with them rewarding. Employees work three days a week in the office and two days remotely.
Our client’s commitment to you:
- they aim to be a people-first business
- they believe in empowering conversations; that’s why they invested in their managers and teams to ensure employees bring out the best in each other
- You will be put in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
- You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing
- Managers and leaders will guide you to realise your ambitions.
- competitive salary with an annual review
- contributory pension
- health insurance
- employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 support
- 25 days holiday per year plus your birthday off
- cycle to work scheme
- season ticket loans
- free onsite gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
- interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
- opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- FintechLondon/Stockholm£55k OTE
- Legal TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Location Intellige...Madrid£35k
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
Executive search and Recruitment
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon