- supervising the recruiting team and reporting on their performance
- keeping track of recruiting metrics
- line management and supporting the career development of the junior Talent Acquisition Advisor
- full control of all social media outlets to improve firms EVP
- researching and choosing advertising options that align with business needs
- analysing recruitment data and making recommendations
- planning strategic execution of recruitment campaigns
- advising hiring managers on recruitment methods
- leading the implementation of the LMS platform
- working with the L&D Manager to provide effective interview training to hiring managers with regular review
- full budget control for all aspects of the recruitment team
- management of the PSL
- build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- directly sourcing candidates of all levels using LinkedIn and other relevant databases
- working closely with universities, schools, and colleges to maintain yearly intakes of students
- managing all aspects of assessment days, interviews, and testing for both experienced and student hires.
- previous in-house recruitment experience in a professional services environment
- good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet demands
- confident and welcoming manner
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- able to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills
- a ‘can-do’ attitude – willing to undertake any task.
Culture and Benefits
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022