Advisory • London
Our client is an accountancy, and financial advisory firm that advises dynamic businesses, non-profit organisations, private individuals, and families on all areas of business, tax and wealth. Helping their clients to make confident decisions about their future.
They provide a full range of accountancy, business advisory and financial services that will help clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
This job requires working with the central HR team and supporting the HR Director and regional HR Business Partners with their recruitment process. As well as focusing on sourcing suitably experienced candidates, you will take control of the candidate onboarding process, working with the local community.
Other responsibilities include:
- supervising the recruiting team and reporting on their performance
- keeping track of recruiting metrics
- line management and supporting the career development of the junior Talent Acquisition Advisor
- full control of all social media outlets to improve firms EVP
- researching and choosing advertising options that align with business needs
- analysing recruitment data and making recommendations
- planning strategic execution of recruitment campaigns
- advising hiring managers on recruitment methods
- leading the implementation of the LMS platform
- working with the L&D Manager to provide effective interview training to hiring managers with regular review
- full budget control for all aspects of the recruitment team
- management of the PSL
- build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- directly sourcing candidates of all levels using LinkedIn and other relevant databases
- working closely with universities, schools, and colleges to maintain yearly intakes of students
- managing all aspects of assessment days, interviews, and testing for both experienced and student hires.
- previous in-house recruitment experience in a professional services environment
- good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- ability to prioritise and organise workload to meet demands
- confident and welcoming manner
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- able to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
- excellent communication, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills
- a ‘can-do’ attitude – willing to undertake any task.
Culture and Benefits
Our client has built a strong reputation in their sector through a commitment to their core values. They listen carefully to their teams and enjoy helping each other succeed, they are creating a culture where their employees can thrive and provide the highest service to their clients.
They want all employees to be rewarded for their hard work and enjoy a balanced lifestyle, which is why our client offers benefits such as agile working, and an engagement programme centred around mental health and wellbeing.
Our client is proud of its active Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. Their Charity Foundation enables them to consistently ‘give back’ to their local communities wherever they can, as well as provide opportunities for employees to get more involved in charitable work. They give all employees the option to take one paid day every year to volunteer for the charitable causes closest to them.
Other benefits include up to 5% contribution to the pension scheme and other benefits such as a mandatory private healthcare plan, income protection, gym membership, restaurant discount cards, travel insurance and more.
They’re proud of the positive culture and flexible working environment our employees enjoy.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2022
- HR-TechLondon/Amsterdam£38k + £20k
- Health-TechLondon/Berlin£35k + £15k
- HR TechLondon£55k + £30k
- AILondon£90k OTE
- E-commerceLondon£30k + £18k
- SaaS scale-upLondon£35k + £10k
- Cyber-SecManchester£40k +15k
- Unicorn SaaSLondon£33k + £12K
- FintechLondon/Stockholm£55k OTE
- Legal TechLondon£40k + £15k
- Location Intellige...Madrid£35k
- HR-TechBerlin€42k + €18k
Executive search and Recruitment
- Executive SearchLondon£60k
- Executive SearchLondon£40k
- Private EquityLondon£35k
- Health/Real EstateLondon
- Financial ServicesLondon