Customer Success Manager£40k +15k
About the Company
Our client is a category-building automation platform for security and awareness teams. They go beyond traditional security awareness to help companies monitor, reduce, and respond to every human cyber risk. Their cloud-based, data-driven platform automates simulated phishing and training programs, and easily connects your tech stack to identify risky employee security behaviour as and when they happen.
They are specifically looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager to be responsible for managing trials and maintaining strong customer relationships with the goal of driving customer excellence, product adoption, and retention. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter ready to help run customer success activities to onboard, train, and support clients from day one. Knowledge and experience of the SaaS and/or cybersecurity market is a distinct advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing tech start-up and play an instrumental role in developing scalable customer success processes from the ground up. As a key member of the team, you will work collaboratively across functions reporting to a Director of Customer Success. You will be able to provide insights on client interactions, improve customer experience through product support and handle customer complaints and requests. A successful candidate will be eligible for a fast career progression upon the achievement of individual and company-wide performance targets.
As a CSM, your duties will include:
- Owning relationships with company clients including managing trials, onboarding, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Serving as the clients’ day-to-day contact and trusted advisor
- Monitoring and managing the customer renewal process from start to finish
- Liaising with tech and product to handle and resolve customer support queries, requests and complaints
- Effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders to understand customer needs, maximise retention and growth
- Advocating for customers internally by communicating their suggested platform improvements/recommendations
- Consistently reviewing your customer accounts for signs of poor customer satisfaction, low adoption, and churn indicators
- Collaborating, problem solving and strategizing upcoming client meetings with team members
- Preparing the necessary collateral and documentation for clients to demonstrate product value, performance and trends as well as identify areas of improvement
- Conducting regular customer outreach in the form of quarterly business reviews
Skills and Qualities
An ideal candidate has between three to five years’ experience in customer success, support, or account management at a B2B SaaS company with an aptitude for learning and using new software, as well as being:
- communicative and a relationship-builder
- a self-starter and multi-tasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- driven with a proactive nature and a passion for problem-solving
- accountable and organized
- analytical and process-oriented
- technically skilled for onboarding and training customers to use a new product
- comfortable working across multiple functions in a deadline-driven environment
- enthusiastic with a flexible working attitude.
Compensation and Benefits
A successful candidate will be remunerated with a competitive market salary, exceptional opportunity for career growth and wide-ranging perks as the company develops.
- £50,000 – £60,000 base salary
- Participation in the company’s share option scheme and future company-wide bonus
- Employer pension contribution and private healthcare
- Hybrid home/office working environment
- 30 days’ holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Team bonding / events culture
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We’ll help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best demonstrate your raw talent and qualities.
Posted: 05 September 2023