Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Remuneration: £24,000 + Commission
Location / Sector: London, Finance
Our client is a market leading recruitment firm that specialises in sourcing and placing candidates across the finance sector. Established over 15 years ago, they have quickly become one of the most well-established financial recruitment firms, placing professionals in investment banking, private equity and fin-tech. They are looking to hire hardworking and salesy graduates to join their team as trainee recruitment consultants.
Suitable For You?
If you are an outgoing and driven graduate that wants a career with quick progression based on success, not on tenure. If you want a job where you can make large amounts of money from the start and rewards you for the time and effort you put in. Become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be heavily rewarded. Our client offers a great uncapped commission scheme which can see Trainee Recruitment Consultant earning well over £30k in their first year and the hardest working Trainee Consultants over £40k.
Along with this our clients offers many perks and benefits such as Monthly nights out, weekly drinks, team breakfast every Friday, dinners at Michelin Star restaurants and 3 extra days of holiday. New Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be put onto a tailored and highly personalised training to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to take advantage of these rewards.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Guiding candidates and clients through the hiring process, offering advice and coaching where needed
- Managing the offer process – negotiating salary, pay rates and ensuring both your client and candidate are happy with the offer.
A successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- A positive, flexible attitude
- An interest in finance
- A long-term desire to help grow a business and to earn money!
If you have a 2:1 or above degree, are outgoing and personal with a drive to work hard and make money, then apply now to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.