Graduate Recruitment Consultant
If you’re looking to kickstart your career as a graduate then this graduate scheme is the one for you!!
We are recruiting for the leading business in high end recruitment, with essential training in research, consultancy and professional communication… They operate in a multitude of industries from Financial Services to the Arts!
So why choose this opportunity?
Recruitment is the perfect way to develop your skills and sharpen your business acumen, quite quickly you will find yourself become an industry expert in the industry you recruit for.
What you will gain?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An extensive list of candidates and clients you have networked with to build your career
• Valuable office experience
• Excellent earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure and bonus graduates can expect to earn between 25 and 30k in their first year!
• A workplace which cultivates your own personal development, gaining confidence and rapport day by day
• A very social environment, with regular office parties, off sites and socials.
What skills do you need?
• Hard-working, ambitious and pro-active attitude
• Personable and engaging manner with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to listen, absorb, adapt and respond to varied personalities and situations
• A 2.1 or above from a Russell Group University.
Timberseed will support and guide you through the whole process. We will help you with your CV, prepare you for the interviews and advise you on how to best show your qualities.
if this or another role is of interest. If you wish, you can upload your CV or other information, but this is not essential. Read our CV tips or get in touch if you’d like some expert advice.