Enterprise Development Representative
Location: London | Salary: £26-30k | Sector: SaaS
We are working with a client whose technology platform acquired millions of users and thousands of contributors in just a few years. They are partnered with some of the biggest players in the Technology sector and to continue their growth, they are now looking to hire an Enterprise Development Representative!
As an Enterprise Development Representative, you will be conducting business with already engaged customers. There are large quotas to be filled but you can expect to be rewarded handsomely for your success!
Our client’s Sales Academy will prepare you for the job even if you do not have a technical understanding of their product.
As an Enterprise Development Representative, you will:
- Handle incoming requests from customers across all channels.
- Execute sales campaigns.
- Research potential customers by using available resources.
- Get in touch with potential customers to set-up meetings with Sales Representatives.
- Manage leads, pipeline and contacts by using Salesforce – client’s CRM system.
- Have a say in improving client’s effectiveness of the campaigns and processes.
What our Client offers:
- Learning and Development Budget.
- Annual Compensation Review.
- Recognition Rewards.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
The successful Enterprise Development Representative will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English. Any other European language is great to have!
- Interest in technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result driven striving to achieve targets.
- Prospecting and listening skills.
- Motivation for sales, persistence, professionalism, and love for teamwork.
If you are looking for a career in Recruitment, Sales, Business Development or Customer Success with the chance to learn from industry leaders as well as the chance make thousands in uncapped commission, then APPLY NOW and let’s discuss this further!