Associate Consultant – Client Solutions
Location: London/Remote | Salary: £28k + 100% OTE | Sector: SaaS
Our client is looking for a recent graduate interested in technologies to join their London office as an Associate Consultant in Client Solutions team. This self-funded and rapidly growing startup is aiming to improve the functionality of Microsoft Office products and they are partnered with big names like KPMG or BNP Paribas. Employing dozens of people in five office across the world, it is a perfect time to join them!
You will undergo a three-month long onboarding where you will learn to interact with customers from the first week! In that time, you will also learn everything about the product, tools and methodology applied to ensure their customers receive great service. You will become well prepared and ready to start your job!
- Oversee project delivery – build a relationship with the customer and deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Setup the product to satisfy client needs.
- As a product expert, you will advise customers, analyse their methods and suggest new ideas to improve their experience.
- Train new users to ensure successful adoption.
- A degree from a top university – preferably in a technical or scientific discipline.
- An interest in solving customers’ problems with the product.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and quick learning.
- High standards for results and an eye for detail.
- Excellent soft skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with MS Office.
- UK work eligibility.
- A second language is a plus!
If you are looking for a career in Recruitment, Sales, Business Development or Customer Success with the chance to learn from industry leaders as well as the chance make thousands in uncapped commission, then APPLY NOW and let’s discuss this further!